Asterix mundart 42 2x?

Eine kurze Frage zu Asterix? Hier bekommst Du kompetent schnelle Antwort!
Häufig gestellte Fragen und deren Antworten hier (FAQ).
Schreib- und Leseberechtigung für Gäste auch ohne Anmeldung!

Moderatoren: Michael_S., Erik

Gesperrt
Sellix

Asterix mundart 42 2x?

Beitrag: # 47974Beitrag Sellix »

Guten Abend,

Asterix seems to have two titles for Mundart album 42.

Asterix dor kleene Held
Asterix dr Gallchor

I only know the last one but google shows covers of the other one. Does anyone know the story behind this? do both albums exist?

Gruße,
Hans
Maulaf
AsterIX Druid

Re: Asterix mundart 42 2x?

Beitrag: # 47975Beitrag Maulaf »

Hi Hans,
when Mundart book 42 was first announced in Tock Tock Nr. 24 (Herbst-Winter 2000) it had the title "Asterix dor kleene Held" and it should be Leipzigerisch 1, in Tock Tock Nr. 25 you find the same information. In Nr. 26 there was a preview as "Sächsisch II, Asterix dor klene Held" and "Erscheint im März 2002". In Tock Tock 27 you find it in the overview as Sächsisch II, Asterix dr Gallchor. I have no idea what happened to the original title and Mundart, but I only have the title "Asterix dr Gallchor", I have never seen the other one,
kind regards
Gregor
Sellix

Re: Asterix mundart 42 2x?

Beitrag: # 47976Beitrag Sellix »

Maulaf hat geschrieben:Hi Hans,
when Mundart book 42 was first announced in Tock Tock Nr. 24 (Herbst-Winter 2000) it had the title "Asterix dor kleene Held" and it should be Leipzigerisch 1, in Tock Tock Nr. 25 you find the same information. In Nr. 26 there was a preview as "Sächsisch II, Asterix dor klene Held" and "Erscheint im März 2002". In Tock Tock 27 you find it in the overview as Sächsisch II, Asterix dr Gallchor. I have no idea what happened to the original title and Mundart, but I only have the title "Asterix dr Gallchor", I have never seen the other one,
kind regards
Gregor
Danke Maulaf,

It is what I thought already. We also put on the site that this Mundart was first announced as Leipzigerich. I asked this question because Raffaella from Italy asked me why you see two different covers. If you try to find a shop who offers it, it is always "not available". I put a summary of this info on our website. Info by Maulaf (ok?).

Gruße,
Hans
Gesperrt