help needed

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
dogmatix

help needed

Beitrag: # 15680Beitrag dogmatix »

Hi there all

I desparatly seeking a pic of obelix that where he is wearing a barrel around him and cant find the pic anywhere ,I introduced my son to Asterix and Obelix and now he wants that picture in his room ,could anyone tell me where i can download it or mail to me as it is becoming urgent to find it

your help will be greatly appreciated :smile:
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Re: help needed

Beitrag: # 15771Beitrag Erik »

Hello dogmatix,
dogmatix hat geschrieben:I desparatly seeking a pic of obelix that where he is wearing a barrel around him
I don't think there is such a picture, where Obelix is wearing a barrel (over or instead of his striped pants). Indeed it exists such a picture with Julius Caesar in the cartoon-movie "Asterix Conquers America". But I can't remember such a scene with Obelix at all.

Or do you just mean a picture in which Obelix is carrying a barrel around? You'll find many pictures of him carrying a barrel of magic potion in "Asterix in britain". So, if you want help with finding a picture, you'll have to concretize what exactly you are searching for.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
dogmatix

Beitrag: # 15777Beitrag dogmatix »

no he is wearing the barrel i saw it at a couple of places and really need that pic as my son loves it
ralamosm

i don't know why but...

Beitrag: # 16127Beitrag ralamosm »

I also have a mental image from my childhood of obelix wearing a barrel... but I believe it's not true. I will check anyway
Antworten