Help wanted with picture of pantheon in Rome

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
Janneke86

Help wanted with picture of pantheon in Rome

Beitrag: # 40847Beitrag Janneke86 »

Dear Asterix and Obelix fans,
My dad has been talking about a picture of the pantheon in Rome in an Asterix and Obelix comic for years. Does anyone know the title of the comic that containce a picture of the pantheon? We have been looking for it in several comic bookstores but we haven't been able to find it. I would love to be able to surprise my dad with it.
Thanks!
Janneke
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Re: Help wanted with picture of pantheon in Rome

Beitrag: # 40848Beitrag Erik »

Hello Janneke,
Janneke86 hat geschrieben:Does anyone know the title of the comic that containce a picture of the pantheon?
I don't think there is any picture of the Pantheon in the Asterix comics. This temple hasn't been built before 27 B.C. (have a look at Wikipedia) while the Asterix adventures are playing around 50 B.C. In fact there are some anachronisms, even concerning the buildings wee see in the overview of Rome in "Asterix and the Laurel Wreath", p. 5, pic. 1. But as far as I know this does not include the appearance of the Pantheon.

Perhaps you remember the Parthenon, a geek temple in the Acropolis in Athens. Our Gauls visit it in "Asterix and the Olympic Games", p. 25, pic. 3.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Janneke86

Beitrag: # 40855Beitrag Janneke86 »

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the info. My dad remembers a picture of a building with an oculus. If it can't be the pantheon do you perhaps know if there is a picture of another building with an oculus?
Greetings,
Janneke
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 40868Beitrag Erik »

Hello Janneke,
Janneke86 hat geschrieben:do you perhaps know if there is a picture of another building with an oculus?
the United Tribes Building in Genava in "Asterix in Switzerland", p. 34 & 35 might be construed in this direction:
http://www.comedix.de/lexikon/db/palast_der_staemme.php

But I can't think of anything closer in the Asterix comic books. But there is a small temple, which appears in the animated movie "12 Tasks of Asterix" only. I attach you a picture from it. It could be construed like the Panthon as well, but we cannot be sure and there's no scene, which takes place in it.

Regards
Erik
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Janneke86

Beitrag: # 40870Beitrag Janneke86 »

Thank you very much for your help! I'll show my dad the title's you suggested and hopefully he remembers one of them.
Greetings,
Janneke
Antworten