Song from the New Asterix Movie

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Maik

Song from the New Asterix Movie

Beitrag: # 5834Beitrag Maik »

As we cen see here :
http://www.chezlouis.fr/films/asterix.htm
There is a musical video with clips from "Asterix and The Vikings". Animation is swell [we get to see Getafix] but Im sceptical obaut the whole "Love Plot"... I just hope they wont try to make this movie to sentimental as they try to do in "Asterix in America"...
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Re: Song from the New Asterix Movie

Beitrag: # 5835Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
Maik hat geschrieben:I just hope they wont try to make this movie to sentimental as they try to do in "Asterix in America"...
That are exactly my thoughts while watching this trailer with its much too short Asterix sequences. And I don't think that this kind of music is to fit well in an Asterix cartoon.  :-/

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Maik

Beitrag: # 5836Beitrag Maik »

While waching this video I got a filing that they will try to make Justforkix main hero and Asterix [and Obelix] will be just a comic relief... This movie is "Asterix and the Viking" not "How Justforkix fall in love with a Viking girl"...

*My* hopes obaut the movie :

- I don't maind the changes but I hope they wont cut the scene of Asterix and Obelix faith with the Vikings interrupted by Romans [my favorite in the Album!  ;D ]
- They won't cut the part were Justforkix is trying to worn the village that the "Vikings are coming" and Cacofonix fallow him, asking obaut Lutecia [second best moment in the comic book, in my Opion]
- They won't do the whole "It's year 50 B.C.! Julius Cesar concer Gouls..." Don't get me wrong, but "Asterix the goul","12 task" and "Asterix in America" alredy start with the fameuse "Introduction" scene and I think pepole lern who Asterix is, and they don't need a Introduction...
- Pirates will make apparance! [yhe!]
- They will do some good faith scenes!
- Cacofonix will "play" some part in this movie [as he had in the orginal album]
- There will be some jokes frome the orginal comic book...
- The orginal album Ends up with Fullyotomatix tid up in the Place of Cacofonix... Maby they won't do it, but All other Asterix movies end up with Cacofonix beaing tid-up, in the end... It would be nice change if they would do some sort of "variation" in the end...
shr

Beitrag: # 5837Beitrag shr »

It's not a very encouraging video is it? Doe-eyed teen lovers, a red-headed fiesty tom boy, a young lad who needs to go on some sort of 'inner journey' (presumably he needs to overcome his fear to rescue the girl) and a big romantic number from Celine Dion. It's a tale as old as time - and smells like it too.
MantisQueen

Beitrag: # 5838Beitrag MantisQueen »

I can't see or hear the music video, but I'll pretend that I have ... Hey, what's Mrs Potts doing in an Asterix movie?  I kid, I kid.
Maik hat geschrieben:
*My* hopes obaut the movie :
- Pirates will make apparance! [yhe!]
The pirates definately appear :D. Check out the second teaser trailer at the official website.  It helps if you speak French.
sofie

Beitrag: # 5839Beitrag sofie »

Hey,
I can't get to the video with the link you posted. Could there be something wrong with it? cause I'm really curious to see it!  :)

xxx sofie
sofie

Beitrag: # 5840Beitrag sofie »

well, I was a bit TOO curious, so I searched and found  two links for the clip :

for the french version:
http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=aLVGoklmWzI

for the english version:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Let-Your-Heart ... %20secrets

An enormous link, but it should work.
Meanwhile I like the clips, I think a little romance won't kill. I especially look forward to asterix and obelix tutoring goudurix (or justforkix, if you prefer:))
Maik

Beitrag: # 5841Beitrag Maik »

I saw the NEW trailer...Wow!  :o
This one is very good. Animation is very good... I don't undersent france, but it's all look very swell... [Plus the Pairet's... Old "sunk the ship" gag but still funy]

New characters look nice... The old man [viking?] is similar to prolix but I guess it's Ok and I like the big macho viking voice...

BTW : You can Find photos from the movie on this page :
http://asteriks.i.wikingowie.filmweb.pl ... ,id=123311

Cool! A Roman and a man who look like he can be Justforix father (chiefs brother) Cool!
MantisQueen

Beitrag: # 5842Beitrag MantisQueen »

sofie hat geschrieben:I especially look forward to asterix and obelix tutoring goudurix (or justforkix, if you prefer:))
Do we know if Justforkix keeps his comic name in the English verison of the movie? I'll twitch if he has a different name.
sofie

Beitrag: # 5843Beitrag sofie »

Yes he keeps his name.
I'm from belgium and I'm curious to see in what language the film will come out here. there will be a flemmish version, but will the original version be french or english. Personally I'd prefer french, since I'm used to them in french :).
(By the way, in the dutch strips, Justforkix is called Hippix)

Erik
AsterIX Druid

Re:  Song from the New Asterix Movie

Beitrag: # 5844Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
Maik hat geschrieben:You can Find photos from the movie on this page [...] Cool! A Roman and a man who look like he can be Justforix father (chiefs brother) Cool!
you can find lots of stuff to the film on this site:
http://www.asterix.ch/de/

Of course, the language is german, but if click yourself through all the categories you'll surely find one or another nice picture.

Especially interesting ist this subsite (with press stuff):
http://www.asterix.ch/de/index.php?page ... page_id=14

Here you'll find artworks for most of the characters under the category "Freigestellte Figuren". I like some of them... while I really dislike others, e.g. the appearance of "Abba".

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Maik

Beitrag: # 5845Beitrag Maik »

Wow!  :o
Thanks Erik... The pictures look greait!
I like the new character... Moustly the big viking Olaf... He look slithly creepy...

The people from the village look very nice...
Man! This can be the Best Asterix movie yet!
Luis Roman

Beitrag: # 5846Beitrag Luis Roman »

Anybody knows how can I find the old Asterix song? It's something like: Asterix el gaaaaaaaaaa!!! nananaaaaaaa  hahah I know, it's not a lot of information. But it's the main important song in Asterix Le Gaulois and in almost all of them...in the begining and at the end. I'm looking for it because we are going to be asterix village in next carnivals!!! and we need it. PLEASE! HELP!!!!!

Luis.
Luis

Beitrag: # 5847Beitrag Luis »

Anybody knows how can I find the old Asterix song? It's something like: Asterix el gaaaaaaaaaa!!! nananaaaaaaa  hahah I know, it's not a lot of information. But it's the main important song in Asterix Le Gaulois and in almost all of them...in the begining and at the end. I'm looking for it because we are going to be asterix village in next carnivals!!! and we need it. PLEASE! HELP!!!!!

Luis.
Erikjanix

Beitrag: # 5848Beitrag Erikjanix »

you mean the original french soundtrack of asterix against ceasar?

Asterix I la or something like that (asterix is there)

when this is what you are sourching you should look for the name Plastic Betrant: Asterix

:)
Antworten