Like to exchange albums or merchandise?
Leave your message here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
Asterix_King

Extensive Asterix Collection For Sale

Beitrag: # 264Beitrag Asterix_King »

Hi
My Father has been collecting Asterix for over 20 years and has probably one of the largest and most varied collections of Asterix Memorabilia there is. However, we would like to reduce our collection and hence would like to sell them to other asterix fans who can appreciate them as much as we have. The main items we would like to sell are the Blue “Play Asterix” Figures made by Toy Cloud. We have a large collection of almost all the figures (all never been opened!) Plus we have individual items such as swords, wild boar, wine cups etc.. If you would like any then let me know. If there is anything else you are searching for let me know and I will go through our collection to see if I have it ( I probably do). I look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks
Tony, in London
myrtilmike

Re: Extensive Asterix Collection For Sale

Beitrag: # 265Beitrag myrtilmike »

bonjour
parlez vous français?
je suis intéréssé par des boites de figurines Play astérix complètes pouvez vous me communiquer une liste avec des prix
merci
Asterix_King

Beitrag: # 266Beitrag Asterix_King »

sorry i speak english.

Please leave your email address so i can email you my item list of Play Asterix

Thanks

tony
Sellix
AsterIX Village Guard

Beitrag: # 267Beitrag Sellix »

Click on the users name and you get more info including his mail address...
100+ Asterix translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
Duncan

asterix_king's play asterix figures

Beitrag: # 14923Beitrag Duncan »

hi,

i was looking for play asterix figures and i came across this advertisement and am very much interested so if you still have them would you like to strike a deal?

i look forward to hearing from you
artbros

Beitrag: # 14933Beitrag artbros »

Do you have any Asterix books in Italian? If so, kindly provide the book title, general condition and how much do you want for them in US dollars.

I am also interested in getting the same book in English and/or German (if you have them, or can direct me to a place where I can buy them).

Drop me a line if you can help.

thanks, -Art
Sellix
AsterIX Village Guard
Beitrag: # 15021Beitrag Sellix »

artbros hat geschrieben:Do you have any Asterix books in Italian? If so, kindly provide the book title, general condition and how much do you want for them in US dollars.

I am also interested in getting the same book in English and/or German (if you have them, or can direct me to a place where I can buy them).

Drop me a line if you can help.

thanks, -Art

I've one or two Italian and German albums for sale.
I believe I've album 32 in Italian, German and English.
Mail me or send a PM
100+ Asterix translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
callumix

Beitrag: # 17439Beitrag callumix »

Asterix_King hat geschrieben:Hi
My Father has been collecting Asterix for over 20 years and has probably one of the largest and most varied collections of Asterix Memorabilia there is. However, we would like to reduce our collection and hence would like to sell them to other asterix fans who can appreciate them as much as we have. The main items we would like to sell are the Blue “Play Asterix” Figures made by Toy Cloud. We have a large collection of almost all the figures (all never been opened!) Plus we have individual items such as swords, wild boar, wine cups etc.. If you would like any then let me know. If there is anything else you are searching for let me know and I will go through our collection to see if I have it ( I probably do). I look forward to hearing from you all. Thanks
Tony, in London
Do you still have play asterix figures.I used to have a big collection of asterix memorabilia,but sold it all 20 years ago.Now my son is really into asterix and i would like to get him some of the things i used to have for his birthday.Could you let me know what you have and how much you would like for it ...regards Andy
callumix

Beitrag: # 17444Beitrag callumix »

callumix hat geschrieben:Do you still have play asterix figures.I used to have a big collection of asterix memorabilia,but sold it all 20 years ago.Now my son is really into asterix and i would like to get him some of the things i used to have for his birthday.Could you let me know what you have and how much you would like for it ...regards Andy
galoob

Beitrag: # 31044Beitrag galoob »

I'm Collecting everything from the Play Toycloud Asterix collection. Is there anything left for sale?
Antworten