Will The New Asterix Movie Be Released In Canada / Quebec?

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
kgmcgrath

Beitrag: # 10648Beitrag kgmcgrath »

I would think a Quebec release would be good, but who knows! I really wanna see the film and would drive quite far to see it.
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 10657Beitrag SingingGandalf »

I don't even know if a confirmed release has been issued for anywhere in the world, as I hope it comes to Londonium. Quebec would be a good place to show it as Quebec is after all, the capital of the Franco-Belgian comics style. (What I mean by this is that it isn't exactly Manga or Marvel HQ, but things like Asterix, Tintin and Blake and Mortimer are popular there).
Jochgem
AsterIX Elder Council Member

Beitrag: # 10693Beitrag Jochgem »

SingingGandalf hat geschrieben:I don't even know if a confirmed release has been issued for anywhere in the world
For this I keep an eye on the Internet Movie Database, they have listed every movie you can imagine. And they are very well informed. For now they do not list Londinum or Quebec-um (release dates, in the menu on the left: Belgium, France, Greece, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Finland, Poland, Denmark, Norway).

Too bad!

HJ "Jochgem"
Hendrik Jan

Asterix in 100+ translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 11469Beitrag Erik »

Hello,

in the newest Asterix missive (no. 56) the Canadian start for the film is pronounced for the 14.7.2006.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Antworten