Disabled parking badge

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
Sukisuix

Disabled parking badge

Beitrag: # 13204Beitrag Sukisuix »

I have a disabled parking badge. The folder I keep it in, has a spare window. So I was thinking of putting a picture of Asterix, but I am not sure which one. I had thought of one of Asterix or Obelix thumping a Roman :???: Does anyone have any ideas :smile:
Christine

Beitrag: # 13210Beitrag Christine »

Asterix driving a cart ?
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 13219Beitrag Sukisuix »

That reminds me. I could have Justforkix and his Sports Chariot, speeding into the village :grin: Or leaving the village terrifed.
invisifan

Beitrag: # 13226Beitrag invisifan »

I was thinking of someone actually disabled, but the only ones I can think of would be the guys on carts from Asterix in Switzerland or Asterix and the Laurel Wreath, but I'd say those were ... a bit over the top for your purposes (especially as their origins aren't as obvious) ...

Maybe Cacofonix after a run-in with Fulliautomatix??
Christine

Beitrag: # 13229Beitrag Christine »

Is it recognizable as a parking badge or just as a badge ?
If you have the opportunity to attend a political debate, I suggest "Vitalstatistix for President" or Mayor, or...
There should be some pictures in "Cesar's gift", with "Vitalstatistix for Chief".
invisifan

Beitrag: # 13231Beitrag invisifan »

Christine hat geschrieben:There should be some pictures in "Cesar's gift", with "Vitalstatistix for Chief".
"Caesar's Gift" has several examples of Geriatrix with a "Vote for me!" sign :grin:
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 13232Beitrag Sukisuix »

Christine hat geschrieben:Is it recognizable as a parking badge or just as a badge ?
It is a card looks like this

And in case anyone was wondering I am not in a wheelchair.

I am just looking for a picture that will maybe make people laugh when they look at it :lol:
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 13243Beitrag Sukisuix »

I had thought today of the cover of A. and the black gold. Obelix carrying the camel. That would maybe be good, after all Obelix has made the camel temporarily disabled :smile: A picture of that might look good beside the badge :smile:
Antworten