Missing Pages??????

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
Marrek Stele

Missing Pages??????

Beitrag: # 15125Beitrag Marrek Stele »

Just wondering if anyone else thought a page or two was missing from the start of Asterix and the Falling Sky Australia/English??? editions? And are the missing bit in the other languages??? :-? :-?
The copy I got does not have the usual page introducing the characters and the first story page does not have the normal introductory feel (Asterix and Obelix are in the forest hunting with Obelix saying "something tells me there'll be a good crop of boars today, asterix!"
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Re: Missing Pages??????

Beitrag: # 15126Beitrag Erik »

Hello Marrek,
Marrek Stele hat geschrieben:JThe copy I got does not have the usual page introducing the characters and the first story page does not have the normal introductory feel (Asterix and Obelix are in the forest hunting with Obelix saying "something tells me there'll be a good crop of boars today, asterix!"
I don't own an english or austrlian copy, so I can't tell you, whether the introduction page is missing there. But I know, that the scene in the forest, which you describe, really is the beginning of the story. There are no further scenes for "introductory feel" - in no version.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
invisifan

Beitrag: # 15127Beitrag invisifan »

The "characters" page was specifically left out so that the double-page image of Toon's ship over the village would appear on facing pages...
Antworten