favourite character

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

duncan

favourite character

Beitrag: # 5011Beitrag duncan »

This is a poll for people to say who your favourite character is? You must say who your favourite male character is and why and who your favourite female character is and why?
Sukisuix

Re: favourite character

Beitrag: # 5012Beitrag Sukisuix »

:DMy favourite male character without a doubt is Obelix.
He might be big and fat, but he is a big gentle softie, this is seen in the way he is with Dogmatix and his love for Panacea.  Apart from that I find him very funny. ;D

;)My favourite female character is Impedimenta.  She is a strong woman and more a chief of the village than her husband Vitalstatix.  I like the way she has been drawn as well, her face is just full of different expressions. :D
Maik

Beitrag: # 5013Beitrag Maik »

My Top Ten (sorry for my bad Englis) :

1) Asterix - Many people sey "He not sow cool like Obelix, his boring". It's not true. He much more interesting charecter. I like wen "Asterix in Spain" he defid bull without any magic potion.  I love his plans like in "The Mansions of the Gods" ore "Asterix and the Laurel Wreath".   ;D

2) Obelix - We oll now why. He a big fat goof, with super straing whou love to eat. It's hard to not love him :)  :D

3) Pairets (evry one, especialy the old one with wouden leag) - They just like Obelix : It's hard to not like theam wen they get bit up and sink. My favoirt Pairet sene is frome "Asterix and Obelix meet Cleopatra". Just briliant.
:D
4) Cacofonix - His just funy. I love the gag's wen he sing's and theat his olweys tid up on the end. I Love his hair :-)

5) Unhygienix - Well maby not him in person but I love fish fait's.
6) Dogmatix - He just sow sweet.
;)
7) Miss Agecanonix - I just like her, but I don't have special reson. But I relly  hate here in "Asterix and Obelix  take on Cesar". She was just out of Charecter, chaising poor Agecanonix and try stop him from faithing.
:P
8) Falbala - Well fiue resons : #1 She butefull #2 Evry time she aperd she make Obelix fell in love and theat is like Super Funy #3 She butefull
:)
9) Getafix - He is moust smart charecter in the seris. Even Asterix is Inpres.
:)
10) Vitalstitistix (ass long he is with Bonemine) - I just love wen she Yells on him. Sene in "Laurel Wreath" at her brother home is one of the best sens in Asterix (for now) 8)
duncan

Beitrag: # 5014Beitrag duncan »

:D :D Who is miss Agecanonix and what book is she in? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ???
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5015Beitrag Sukisuix »

duncan hat geschrieben: :D :D Who is miss Agecanonix and what book is she in? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ???
Miss Agecanonix is Mrs Geriatrix you will find her in most of the books.
duncan

Beitrag: # 5016Beitrag duncan »

How did she get the name ageocanix?
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5017Beitrag Sukisuix »

Agecanonix is the French name for Geriatrix.
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5019Beitrag Sukisuix »

Duncan

Who is your favourite character?
duncan

Beitrag: # 5020Beitrag duncan »

to suisuix

My favourite character is Obelix without a doubt!!!!!!!! :) :D ::) :'( ???
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5021Beitrag Sukisuix »

Duncan

What about your favourite female character? :-/
Christopher

Beitrag: # 5022Beitrag Christopher »

;)Other persons aren't allowed to put in   :'(favourite female character? :(
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5023Beitrag Sukisuix »

Suetus

Check out Duncan's orginal question.  He wants both favourite male and female characters.
jvouspetleku

Beitrag: # 5024Beitrag jvouspetleku »

agecanonix in french
geriatrix in english

age = age
canonix = very old
canoniser the french verb use in canoniser someone like Sister Theresa recently

Beitrag: # 5025Beitrag 1010 »

Faforite male:
Obelix or Assurancetourtix

favorite female: WAlhalla/Faballa (Who else? ;-) )
Antworten