Code "Say 33" reward

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Bernard

Re: Code "Say 33" reward

Beitrag: # 5907Beitrag Bernard »

I replied to the winner's email on 13th Feb and have not yet received my copy either, but I doubt if it will take too long.  8)

Anyway, I thought the enigmas were a lot of fun while they lasted.  :)
Sofie

Beitrag: # 5908Beitrag Sofie »

Hey,

I was wondering wethet any of you have received their copies yet? I haven't received mine and it's been more than a month since I filled in my name and address. have any of you been more lucky?

xxx fieke
Sofie

Beitrag: # 5909Beitrag Sofie »

P.S. whethet = whether  :)
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 5910Beitrag Erik »

Hello Sofie,
Sofie hat geschrieben:I was wondering wethet any of you have received their copies yet? I haven't received mine and it's been more than a month since I filled in my name and address. have any of you been more lucky?
I also didn't get anything yet. But until now I don't think they forgot us. It took almost 3 month from the first announcement that we'll get a signed album (in November 2005) to the email with the request to send them our addresses (in February 2006).

So, we will have to be much more patient, I'm afraid.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Bernard

Beitrag: # 5911Beitrag Bernard »

Earlier I wrote, "I doubt if it will take too long". Well, I was wrong. :lol:
Zuletzt geändert von Bernard am 4. April 2006 17:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Jochgem
AsterIX Elder Council Member

Beitrag: # 5912Beitrag Jochgem »

Didn't they explain they wanted to send you a copy of book 34? ;D

HJ "Jochgem"

ps. today I added a smiley indicating this is not meant as a serious remark, but rather to express the feeling I got when reading the above messages that perhaps the winners should be a little more patient than they expected due to to full schedule of Editions Albert Rene.
Hendrik Jan

Asterix in 100+ translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5913Beitrag Sukisuix »

Book 34?
Jochgem
AsterIX Elder Council Member

Beitrag: # 5914Beitrag Jochgem »

34. The next one ...

HJ "Jochgem"
Hendrik Jan

Asterix in 100+ translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5915Beitrag Sukisuix »

Yes I know.  It is just I can not remember reading of a new book being released in the near future.  Then again at the moment my memory is up the left.
invisifan

Beitrag: # 5916Beitrag invisifan »

Sukisuix hat geschrieben:It is just I can not remember reading of a new book being released in the near future.
I hate to say that that's sort of the point ...
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 5917Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
Jochgem hat geschrieben:Didn't they explain they wanted to send you a copy of book 34?
uuhm... this was meant as a joke, wasn't it?

I did not read such a thing. And it wouldn't be very logical, as the next album, No. 34 - if it will ever come -, cannot be expected before the year 2009 or 2010.

And no, there isn't any official announcement of an album No. 34. Of course, Uderzo said in Brussels that he is going to continue the Asterix series. But that's nothing concretely.

The only information I got, is, that all the winners shall get an Uderzo-signed album.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Bernard

Beitrag: # 5918Beitrag Bernard »

Here's part of the message I received from Tapidesourix which, if I'm not mistaken, suggests that it will be a signed copy of Falling Sky: ... nous avons mis pour vous de côté un exemplaire du Ciel lui tombe sur la tête que nous nous ferons un plaisir de vous faire parvenir, dédicacé à votre attention par Albert Uderzo en personne ... As for book 34 ... well I would have been tempted to post something like that this coming Saturday.   :lol:
Zuletzt geändert von Bernard am 3. April 2006 17:12, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Sofie

Beitrag: # 10341Beitrag Sofie »

I have received it!

And my name is written with an f, not ph, which pleases me, because many people write it wrong, especially in france. But uderzo has written two lines, Pour Sofie, and after that something I just can't read. Frustrating! o, well, at least I have an autograph now :).
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 10346Beitrag Sukisuix »

Sofie hat geschrieben:I have received it!
That is wonderful :D Was it the Fallen Sky :?:
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 10350Beitrag Erik »

Hello,

today I received something from France, too. But unfortunately I'm not at home, right now, so I have to wait until the end of the week to see, what it is...
Sofie hat geschrieben:But uderzo has written two lines
Oh wow! A personal note from Uderzo. This would be really great! I can't wait to have a look at my copy. But I'm sure, all the waiting was more than worth it! :D

Regards
Erik
Antworten