Plaatje Ronde van Gallië?

Praat mee over Asterix. Vragen en antwoorden.
Ook zonder inlog kunt u hier een bericht plaatsen!

Moderatoren: Jochgem, jaap_toorenaar

Antworten
Marnix

Plaatje Ronde van Gallië?

Beitrag: # 60583Beitrag Marnix »

Ik zag in de poll van Asterix’ Facebookpagina een plaatje dat uit De Ronde van Gallië leek te komen, maar toen ik goed keek zag ik dat het een recente remake was. Weet iemand waarom die tekening is hertekend? En door wie?
Christian
AsterIX Village Elder

Re: Plaatje Ronde van Gallië?

Beitrag: # 60584Beitrag Christian »

Marnix, an interesting observation. I checked with a recently newly published editon of Tour de Gaule and it has the original drawing (with new colouring), so I assume the panel was not redrawn for the book (luckily). In the end both the original and this one are very close. So why this remake? Anyone any idea?

Bild
Bild
WeissNix
AsterIX Bard

Re: Plaatje Ronde van Gallië?

Beitrag: # 60585Beitrag WeissNix »

Christian hat geschrieben: 11. Mai 2019 13:45 So why this remake? Anyone any idea?
Nowadays the rasterized "oldschool"-colouring appears like "bad quality", especially to younger people (grewing up with HD-TV and the other modern techniques). In case of quality consequential, but imho the newer version lost its charm.

BTW, the woman with the towel over her face isn't shown in the older version, right? Also the background is different. So it seems to me like a revised drawing (as Marnix supposed)...

EDIT: Maybe Facebook's "terms & conditions" is the real reason, because FB grab all the rights for using all the uploaded content for its own marketing work. So the publishers use different drawings as the originals by Uderzo on facebook.
Hören Sie mal, würde es Ihnen was ausmachen, wenn ich jetzt einfach aufgebe und verrückt werde? (Arthur Dent in "Per Anhalter durch die Galaxis" von D. Adams)
Wer gendert, hat die Kontrolle über seine Muttersprache verloren. (Karla Lagerfeld)
Antworten